A website is the face of a company or a particular brand. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the owner to develop the website by following the current web developing tools. Above all, it is also necessary to maintain the website to match the expectations of the users. For a better ranking in the SERPs, it is also necessary. Thus, site owners should hire professional services for website maintenance and for the WordPress update services. If they expect to reach more target audience and achieve more conversions, then they should use the best tools and technology in improving the websites to impress more traffic.
The most promising web developing tools those can be used online are:
- Plagiarism Checker: Each website contains a certain section of content. This write up contains the synopsis of the company or the product and this must be fresh content. To check the originality of the content, the developers often use this particular tool so that they must avoid the issue of duplicate content. This might cause bad reputation in search engine. This is why most of the web designers are relying on this Misc Tool.
- SpurApp: This tool is a one stop solution for most of the designers. This tool helps to determine the usability of the complete designed layout. With the help of SpurrApp, they professionals can check intersections, greyscale, spacers, contrast, blur, mirror, and so on. They can easily detect the fault in their designs on applying this particular tool.
- LayerStyles: Designers often find it hectic to work with the CSS3 properties, but as a matter of fact they just can’t skip it. But with the help of this tool, the professionals can use general Photoshop interface and can configure drop shadows, radius, borders and backgrounds conveniently. This gives excellent look and time saving at the same time.
- Pingdom: With the help of this app/tool, the web designers are able to check the performance of the sites that they have aired. They can also check that how fast the sites are loading and if any change is required or not. Many of the firms are relying on this tool, in spite of working with much advanced tool of same function.
- BearCSS: This is a CSS tool that generates effective CSS templates. Picking up the HTML elements it detects the quality of the site. This is a complete online based web designing tool.
Author Bio:- Rohit Rajagopalan aims to write tech articles for his readers. His recent article on website maintenance is excellent for readers looking forward to a better business opportunity.